Home Cooks > Recipes > Almond Crusted Chicken Tender Salad with Orange Teriyaki Honey Dressing
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Orange Teriyaki Honey Dressing:
¼ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 teaspoon orange peel, freshly grated
1 pound chicken breast tenders
black pepper, freshly ground
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs
½ cup smoked almonds, finely chopped
2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
6 cups mixed baby salad greens
2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce, olive oil, honey, vinegar and orange peel for orange teriyaki honey dressing.
- Season chicken tenders with pepper. Beat egg with teriyaki sauce in shallow bowl until well blended.
- Place flour in shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs and almonds in another shallow dish.
- Dust both sides of chicken with flour, then dip into egg mixture and finally coat with almond mixture.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning over once and adding more oil as needed.
- Divide salad greens among 4 dinner plates. Arrange chicken and orange segments on greens. Serve with orange teriyaki honey dressing.