Home Cooks > Recipes > Crispy Green Beans
1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
2 cups Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 eggs, beaten
Salt to taste
Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet in olive oil or parchment paper
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine the Panko Bread Crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Dip each bean into the whisked egg, then coat in the Kikkoman Panko mixture and lay them side by side onto the baking sheet.
- Pop the beans in the oven for 20 minutes, then serve hot.