Home Cooks > Recipes > Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Yield: Makes 4-6 Servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
1 head cauliflower
½ red onion
3 tablespoons olive oil
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
1, can of chickpeas (15 oz.), rinsed and drained
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup tahini
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1-2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (depending on your heat preference)
1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
4 handfuls baby spinach, washed and rough chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400F and while heating, prepare your cauliflower by washing and chopping it into bite sized pieces.
- Place cauliflower and red onion on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and pepper, tossing with your hands to combine and then spreading out in a single layer.
- On the same baking sheet (if space allows) or on a separate baking sheet, place chickpeas and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle paprika, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Bake everything for 30-35 minutes, flipping/stirring halfway through.
- To make the dressing, whisk together tahini, water, lime juice, garlic, sriracha, mint and yogurt.
- To assemble the salad, place 1 handful of spinach, ¼ portion of cauliflower/onion mixture, and ¼ of the chickpeas. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of dressing and toss to combine. If serving as a side, combine everything together in one large bowl and then serve 6 smaller portions.