Home Cooks > Recipes > Sweet and Spicy Chicken Skewers
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 1.5 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
8 bamboo skewers, pre-soaked in water for 30-40 minutes
½ cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
½ tablespoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons ginger, minced
4 chicken breasts, cut into 3 inch pieces
2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, sriracha, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken pieces in a bowl or in a re-sealable bag.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least an hour or preferably overnight.
- Skewer the marinated chicken pieces onto bamboo skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and then brush oil onto the grill.
- Place the skewers onto the grill for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and has reached an internal temperature of 165°F, turning them halfway through.