Home Cooks > Recipes > Steak Teriyaki Salad
Yield: Makes 2 servings
2 large flour tortillas
1 lb. flank steak
1 cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Garlic & Green Onion
2 cups salad greens (baby chard mix)
1 Thai chili, minced
3 radishes, thinly sliced
½ cup shelled edamame
½ carrot, thinly sliced
½ cup cherry tomatoes
½ cup cucumber, thinly sliced
¼ cup red cabbage, thinly shredded
½ cup Manchego cheese, shredded
2 teaspoons white miso
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon honey
¼ tsp white pepper
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
3 Tablespoons cooking oil
- Marinate the flank steak in a plastic bag or dish with the Teriyaki Takumi for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using 2 oven-safe bowls, lay one tortilla inside each bowl, gently pressing down the natural folds.
- Bake until for 7 minutes, until golden and crisp. Let cool.
- Whisk dressing ingredients until emulsified.
- Preheat a grill pan and grill steak for about 5 minutes on each side. Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing against the grain and dicing.
- Toss the salad greens, radishes, edamame, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and cabbage with the dressing to lightly coat, then add to the bowl.
- Add steak and cheese and drizzle remaining dressing over the top.