Home Cooks > Recipes > Crunchy Sesame Cauliflower
Yield: Makes 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
1 head cauliflower
¼ cup flour
¼ cup cornstarch
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
¼ cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
¼ cup water
- Preheat your oven to 420°F.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs together.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower first into the egg and then into the flour mixture, placing them onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping each piece halfway through the baking time.
- When the cauliflower is 1-2 minutes from being done, heat a wok over medium high heat.
- Pour sesame oil in wok and then add the garlic, stirring constantly for 30 seconds. Add the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and water. Bring to a boil, stirring regularly and allow to reduce by half.
- Add cauliflower to the wok, mixing to coat with the sauce. Remove from heat and serve.