Home Cooks > Recipes > 4 Ingredient Garlic Burgers
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
1 ½ pounds ground beef
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
Ground pepper to taste
2 cloves garlic, minced
Vegetable oil, for grilling
Burger buns, for serving
Sriracha Ketchup, for serving:
Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Using your hands or a fork, mix together ground beef, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic.
- Divide the beef into 4 portions, then form each one into the shape of a burger.
- Heat the grill to medium-high, brush grill with oil, then grill burgers for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness (160°F is considered safe by the USDA).
- To make the Sriracha Ketchup, mix together tomato ketchum with desired amount of sriracha sauce.
- Serving suggestion: serve on burger buns with pickled cucumber slices and spicy ketchup. Include a side of Grilled Sesame Garlic Potatoes.