Home Cooks > Recipes > Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers with Asian Slaw
Yield: Makes 4 servings
1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 cup carrots, shredded
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoon Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Kikkoman Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
4 green onions, chopped
1 small head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
cilantro for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine shrimp and Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce in a bowl and let sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Thread shrimp and pineapple onto skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak them for at least 30 minutes first.
- Place skewers on grill. Turn over when bottom of shrimp have turned pink. Baste with additional Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce if desired. When shrimp are fully pink, remove from grill.
- Combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, sugar, rice vinegar, and Sriracha sauce in a large bowl. Add cabbage, carrots, and green onions and stir to mix. Sprinkle cilantro on top.
- Serve shrimp skewers on top of slaw.