Home Cooks > Recipes > Lime and Soy Foil Packets
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-40 minutes
8 Sausages (you can use either fully cooked smoked sausages or raw sausages)
4 cobs of corn, husked and broken into halves
1 sweet onion, sliced
1 bundle of asparagus, washed and trimmed
1 lime, sliced
4 tablespoons Kikkoman® Ponzu Lime
4 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
4, 1-ft pieces of aluminum foil
- Preheat your grill on medium high heat. If you’ve chosen raw sausages, place the sausages on the grill and cook through.
- To assemble the foil packets, inside each piece of aluminum foil, place a couple of slices of onion, 1 cob of corn (broken into two pieces), 4-5 pieces of asparagus, 2 sausages, and a couple of slices of lime on top.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of ponzu sauce and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil over each serving.
- Fold up the sides of each packet and crimp together, making sure that no steam can escape.
- Place the packets back on the grill and allow to cook for 20-30 minutes. When done, the asparagus should feel nice and soft.
- Leave the packets closed until you’re ready to serve and then be careful when opening the packets, as the steam escaping will be very hot.