Home Cooks > Recipes > Korean Inspired Meatballs
Yield: Makes 10 Servings (as an appetizer)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1½ pounds lean ground beef
5 green onions, chopped
½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
2 ½ tablespoons Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
½ cup apricot preserves
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 ½ tablespoons Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
2 green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all the meatball ingredients and mix with your hands to combine. Form the meatballs into small 1-inch balls.
- Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together all the glaze ingredients. Add the meatballs and toss well until all the meatballs are glazed.
- Garnish with chopped chives if preferred and serve immediately over cooked rice or as an appetizer.