Home Cooks > Recipes > Hoisin Udon Noodles
Yield: Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
4 green onions, chopped
4 tablespoons Kikkoman® Hoisin Sauce
2 packages of soft udon noodles (usually vacuum packed)
2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
¼ cup quick pickled cucumbers (optional)
- In a wok, heat sesame oil over high heat and add onions. Stirring frequently, let the onions cook for about 1 minute.
- Add hoisin sauce and stir for 30 seconds before adding the udon noodles.
- Stirring the noodles constantly, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the noodles are hot.
- Add soy sauce and sriracha to taste.
- To serve, top with some quick pickled cucumbers and sesame seeds.