Home Cooks > Recipes > Chinese Five Spice Chicken Wings
Yield: Serves: 2-3
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinate time: 30 minutes - 2 hours
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
1 ½ pounds chicken wings
5 cloves of garlic, minced
2 inches of ginger, minced
1 ½ tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
½ tablespoon Kikkoman® Oyster Sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
¼ teaspoon pepper
⅛ teaspoon Chinese five spice
- Pat chicken wings with a paper towel to dry them out a little and then place them in a large stainless steel or glass bowl.
- Massage the garlic and ginger into the wings and then add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sesame oil, pepper, and Chinese five spice. Stir well to coat the chicken.
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high and once hot, place the chicken wings in a single layer on the grill.
- Grill for 25-30 minutes or until the wings have reached an internal temperature of 165℉. Turn occasionally during cooking.