Home Cooks > Recipes > Teriyaki Chicken
Yield: Serves 2
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 chicken thigh
1 ½ tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
1 ½ tablespoon Kikkoman® Kotteri Mirin
Olive oil, as needed
Green onion, chopped, for garnishing
Optional: serve with cooked rice
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce and mirin for 10 minutes, set marinade aside following.
- Slice the green onions into small pieces, set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, then add chicken skin-side down. Turn over when golden brown.
- Cover and cook over low heat until the chicken is cooked through, then remove from the pan.
- Remove any excess oil from pan. Add the marinade previously set aside to the pan and lightly boil until sauce thickens, then return chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce.
- Serve garnished with green onions on top and with a side of cooked rice, if desired.