Home Cooks > Recipes > Teriyaki-Maple Chicken Wings
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 pounds chicken wings
½ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
¼ cup real maple syrup
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together teriyaki, syrup, ginger and sriracha and reserve ¼ cup.
- Toss the wings in the sauce and then place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove wings from the oven and brush with reserved sauce.
- Turn oven to broil and broil wings for 5 minutes until golden and crisp.