- Pour milk and macaroni into an oven safe pot (like a Dutch oven) and heat on the stovetop over medium high heat with the lid closed.
- Stirring occasionally, allow the milk to come to a simmer. Once a simmer has been reached, lower the cooking temperature to low heat and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes, but replacing the lid quickly to avoid any moisture escaping.
- Once the noodles are cooked, open the lid and stir in salt, pepper, paprika, and sriracha.
- After the seasoningshave been mixed in, stir in the cheddar cheese and half of the parmesan cheese, until creamy. If it feels too dry, you can add a little more milk (1 tablespoon at a time).
- In a small bowl, combine Panko and the remaining parmesan before sprinkling it over the macaroni and popping it into an oven on broil with the lid off.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until the Panko is golden brown.
Note: If you don’t have an oven safe pot, just use a regular one, but make sure to pour the mac and cheese into an oven safe dish before you top it with Panko and put it into the oven.