Pork Pot Stickers:
- In a large bowl, mix together cabbage, scallions, carrots, mushrooms and garlic.
- In a small bowl combine ginger, soy sauce, chili paste, teriyaki and sesame oil. Toss that together with the chopped vegetables. Let sit for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Once the vegetables have absorbed the soy mixture, toss together with cubed pork.
- To prepare pot stickers, lightly brush the edges of each wanton wrapper with water. Place a spoonful of pork mixture in the center of the wanton. Fold over diagonally and pinch the edges.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a cast iron skillet and carefully add your pot stickers. Fry just until the bottoms of each is golden in color. Once the pot stickers are fried, wipe out any excess oil with a paper towel. Place the post stickers back in the the skillet and add about 1-1/2 cups of water to the pan. Turn the heat on medium-low and cover. Steam the pot stickers until the water has evaporated from the pan. Transfer immediately to a serving platter.
Spicy Ginger Dipping Sauce:
In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the spicy dipping sauce and serve alongside your pot stickers.