- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- While oven is heating, place each wonton wrapper into a muffin tin cup, allowing the dough to fold on the sides and mold into the cup. Press gently to set each fold. Bake in oven for 12 minutes and then remove from tin and allow to cool.
- To prepare the chicken, combine peanut butter, hot water, ponzu, sriracha, and 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Whisk well, adding water slowly until the peanut sauce is a smooth and a pourable consistency.
- Pour ½ of sauce over the chicken and mix gently to cover the chicken with peanut sauce. If needed, add more sauce until the chicken is covered.
- Prepare the slaw by mixing together garlic, remaining tablespoon of lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Whisk, allow to rest for 5 minutes, and then remove the garlic clove.
- Add the dressing to the coleslaw mix and toss.
- To assemble, place 1/2 tablespoon of chicken at the bottom of each cup, followed by 1/2 tablespoon of coleslaw, and a couple of slices of green onion.
- Serve immediately.
Each element of this dish can be made earlier in the day, but make sure that you wait to assemble until it’s time to serve to avoid sogginess.