- Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Pour soy sauce, honey, sriracha, rice vinegar, and garlic into a bowl and stir to combine. Place chicken into the sauce and stir to coat.
- Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove chicken and transfer to a cutting board. Use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Increase the heat of your oven to 400℉ and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray a cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Working in layers, spread a layer of chips onto the pan and top with shredded chicken, peppers, olives, jalapenos, and cheeses. Repeat these layers.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted. This should take 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh green onions and cilantro.
- Stir together 1 cup of sour cream with 2 teaspoons of sriracha and serve on the side of the nachos.
Adapted from Life Made Sweeter