- To make Chinese Pancakes: Whisk together flours then gradually add in milk, water, sunflower oil, egg and salt, whisking until smooth and fairly thin. Whisk in Kikkoman Sesame Oil, then chives.
- To form each pancake, pour a small amount of batter into a nonstick skillet. Cook on both sides until cooked and lightly charred.
- To make Lomo Sauce: Stir together all ingredients.
- To make Beef Tenderloin Stir Fry: Heat a small amount of oil in a wok until very hot. Add beef and sear until well browned. Add onion, tomatoes, cilantro and habanero. Catch on fire and toss to cook and let fire burn out. Stir in Lomo Sauce and let cook down.
- To assemble: Place stir fry on a large plate and top with French fries. Drizzle with rocoto crema and top with green onions. Spoon into pancakes and serve with pickled chiles and guacamole.
Courtesy of Chef Erik Ramirez
Llama Inn, Brooklyn NY
Photo Credit StarChefs