- Combine stir-fry sauce, ketchup, pressed garlic, fennel and cloves; remove and reserve 1/2 cup for "Hoisin" Dipping Sauce.
- Discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken under cold running water; drain well and pat dry with paper towels. Carefully separate skin from meat on chicken breast and thighs. Rub 1 Tbsp. of remaining stir-fry sauce mixture under skin. Place ginger, green onions and crushed garlic in chicken cavity.
- Roast chicken, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan in 400ºF. oven 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare "Hoisin" Dipping Sauce.
- Brush chicken with remaining stir-fry sauce mixture. Roast 5 minutes longer, or until meat thermometer inserted into thigh registers 180ºF.
- Remove chicken from oven and let stand 10 minutes before carving; serve with dipping sauce.
*"Hoisin" Dipping Sauce: Combine reserved 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce mixture, 2-1/2 Tbsp. honey, 1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil and 2 Tbsp. water in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.