- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice chicken into 1/2-inch strips. Place in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce, 3 tablespoons honey, and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Stir together and marinate chicken 25 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce, and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Stir together until smooth and reserve.
- Weave bamboo skewers through chicken strips, keeping them as straight as possible. Discard marinade.
- Cook on a grill over medium heat, approximately 2 minutes per side. Serve hot with dipping sauce.
Recipe submitted by Mike B., runner up winner of the Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.