- Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken under cold water; drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry and ginger; brush chicken cavity thoroughly with mixture. Stuff cavity with cilantro. Tie legs together and wings to body. Insert spit through neck cavity and tail; clamp tightly, making sure chicken is balanced on spit.
- Arrange 20 to 30 medium-hot coals around drip pan under chicken. Place spit on rotisserie; turn on motor. Brush chicken with soy sauce mixture.
- Cook about 2 hours, or until meat thermometer, inserted into thigh, reaches 180ºF.; brush chicken occasionally with soy sauce mixture.
- Let chicken stand 15 minutes before carving.
Carb Count: 1 gram
Fiber Count: 0 gram