- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together garlic, ginger, soy sauce, mirin, rice vinegar, brown sugar and sriracha over medium high heat. Once the mixture comes to a boil, lower the heat to medium low and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once the sauce has simmered for 15 minutes, turn off the heat and add the cooked, chopped chicken breast to the pan and stir well to coat. Set aside
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it onto the greased baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce and chicken mixture over the dough and top with mozzarella cheese. Distribute the peppers evenly over the cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bottom is browned and all the cheese is melted and has bubbled.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds.
Recipe adapted from Foodie Misadventures