- Place shrimp in a large sealable bag. Add 1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce. Shake until evenly coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small jar, shake together 1 tablespoon Original Sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, and dressing until sugar is dissolved. Place coleslaw in a large bowl. Pour contents of jar over top. Toss to evenly coat. Let set at room temperature until serving time.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove shrimp from bag and drain. Discard liquid. In a small bowl, stir together remaining 1 cup Original Sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar and pepper. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks. Place in 9×13-inch baking dish. Pour Sauce mixture evenly over top.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crisp.
- Just before serving, toss slaw again then drain well. Divide slaw onto six serving plates then top each with six shrimp. Garnish if desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe submitted by Mary S., runner up winner of the Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.