- Thaw pulled pork in the refrigerator overnight.
- Reheat pulled pork to 165° F internal temperature.
- Combine Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Orange Sauce, lime juice, salad oil, cumin and salt in a sauce pan.
- Whisk to combine dried spices. Bring the mixture to a boil and allow to cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Combine 1 quart of the sauce to 5 pounds of the pulled pork and mix well.
- Serve hot at 135° F or above. Portion a 5-ounce scoop into each tortilla. Serve with a side of salsa or sliced jalapeno.
Recipe created by Healthy Kids Collaborative and Garland Independent School District.