- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Rinse chicken wings thoroughly in cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Discard wing tips.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, wine, sugar, garlic, ginger and cloves in medium bowl; stir in wings until well coated.
- Pour contents of bowl into roasting pan, arranging chicken in a single layer.
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn chicken wings over; bake 15 more minutes, or until done.
- Remove chicken wings with a slotted spoon to a heated platter. Garnish with green onion brushes.
Recipe submitted by Katie Chin, co-author of Everyday Chinese Cooking.