- Prepare Noodle Nests; keep warm.
- Cut pork across grain into thin slices; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add onion, celery and pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Blend 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce with sherry, cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. water; pour into wok with pork.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens, and meat and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- Serve over Noodle Nests.
*Noodle Nests: Cook 8 oz. capellini (angel hair pasta) according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly. Divide capellini into 4 to 6 individual nests. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 or 3 nests. Cook 5 minutes, without stirring, or until golden on bottom. Lift nests with wide spatula; add 1 Tbsp. oil to skillet and turn nests over. Cook 5 minutes longer, or until golden. Keep warm in 200° F. oven. Repeat with remaining capellini.