- Prepare Duck Dipping Sauce.
- Disjoint chicken wings; discard tips (or save for stock).
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl. Stir in chicken until well coated. Arrange chicken, side by side, on large rack in shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in 400°F. oven 25 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; bake 20 to 25 minutes longer, or until tender.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Duck Dipping Sauce: Combine 1/3 cup peach preserves, 3 tablespoons light corn syrup, 1 teaspoon distilled Kikkoman Rice Vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger in small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat until mixture simmers, breaking up large peach chunks. Remove from heat and add 1/2 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Cool to room temperature.
Makes about 1/2 cup.