FOR THE SAUCE
- Blend together soy sauce, chipotle, lemon juice, orange juice, ginger, honey and garlic in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Pour Sauce into jar with screw-top lid. Cover and store in refrigerator up to 1 week. Shake well before using.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups sauce.
FOR THE DISH
- Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in large serving bowl.
- Add chicken, bell pepper, avocado, mango, onion and black beans.
- Drizzle Sauce over salad; toss well to evenly coat all pieces. Serve immediately.
- Use Sauce as a marinade for robust meats such as chicken thighs, pork or quail.
- Serve Sauce over baked or grilled fish, such as sole or salmon.
Recipe developed by Stephan Pyles, Chef, Cookbook Author and PBS Host, Dallas, Texas.