- To prepare sauce, sweat shallots and garlic in oil until completely translucent. Deglaze with wine and cook until reduced by half. Blend the mixture in a blender until smooth, then add water and lemon juice.
- Add cubed room temperature butter while the blender is running on medium speed to emulsify. Stir in Katsu sauce and cream; season with salt to taste. Cook over low heat until sauce is hot and the thickness of gravy.
- Stir together bread crumbs and ginger. Follow basic breading procedure by dipping the pork chop in flour, then egg, then panko mixture.
- Deep or pan fry until pork chops are cooked through. If deep frying, fry in 350°F oil for approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce over pork chop and garnish as desired.
Recipe created in partnership with Chef Robbe Felice at pastaRAMEN.