- Thaw corn in colander or perforated pan overnight.
- Make sure corn is completely thawed and drained.
- Heat large flat top griddle or oven to approximately 375ºF.
- Add oil, spread to coat bottom of pan, add corn and sear, stirring occasionally until kernels caramelize to desired color.
- Transfer corn to 2½” hotel pan, sprinkle with cotija cheese if desired, drizzle Kikkoman® Sushi Sauce (Unagi Tare) across surface of corn, then squiggle sour cream in the opposite direction.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and minced green onions.
- Serve on hot bar or salad bar.
Recipe created by Healthy Kids Collaborative and Garland Independent School District.