- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and rub with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Generously glaze chicken with Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original.
- Wrap each chicken breast with two pieces of bacon.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and brush with more Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original until bacon is coated with sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover dish and broil for 5 minutes to crisp bacon.
- Mix diced pineapples, diced tomatoes, red onions, chopped cilantro, diced jalapeños, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Top chicken with pineapple salsa and serve!
Recipe created in partnership with @shewillevolve