- Cut parchment paper into four 14-inch squares; fold each square in half. Unfold; place 1 fillet next to crease of each square.
- Combine less sodium soy sauce, orange peel and juice, sesame oil and ginger; spoon mixture evenly over fillets and sprinkle with green onion.
- Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly. Place packages on large baking sheet; let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake in 450ºF. oven 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Transfer packages to individual plates; unroll and pull back edges to serve.
Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 2 grams