- Slice chicken into strips.
- Heat a large wok over medium high heat and add the olive oil and sesame oil. Once hot, add the onions to the wok and cook until they are translucent, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken to the wok and cook for another 5 minutes.
- While the chicken in cooking, whisk together ketchup and soy sauce. Add this sauce to the wok with the bay leaf.
- Cover the wok and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. The sauce should also have thickened in this time. Remove from heat, add dill. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from Kim Kushner Cuisine