- Cut your steak pieces into 1-inch cubes and add to a bowl with ¾ teaspoon of baking soda. Let steak sit for 10 minutes, rinse and pat dry.
- Season steak with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add beef to a hot skillet with neutral oil and sear until desired doneness. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Optional to sauté 2-3 minced garlic cloves in the same skillet once removing the steak bites and before adding in the sauce.
- After sautéing the garlic, add steak back into the pan and pour the Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original sauce over the meat, allowing it to glaze and thicken.
- While this cooks, make your garlic rice by browning garlic, and then adding in your rice with salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate your rice with a serving of steak, garnish with green onions, and enjoy!
Recipe created in partnership with @pete_eatss.