- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place sweet potatos onto baking tray, drizzle on olive oil, sprinkle on salt and pepper and toss to coat. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package instructions.
- Chop the tofu into small cubes, place in a bowl and add soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, and ginger. Stir to coat the tofu evenly.
- When the sweet potato has about 15 minutes left, put the tofu and sauce into a skillet over medium high heat. Allow the sauce to thicken with the tofu for 5 minutes and then add the greens and cook for another 5 minutes.
- When you’re ready to serve, put ¼ of the rice in each bowl and top with tofu and greens, sweet potato, sprouts, cilantro, quick pickled vegetables and sesame seeds.
Adapted from Sarah Bell Nutrition