- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, top with a wire cooling rack, and spray the rack with cooking spray.
- Heat a dry, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the Panko in an even layer and cook, stirring frequently, until it starts to brown. Add the sesame seeds and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture is a deep golden brown. Remove from heat, stir in the oil and salt, coating the Panko and seeds well. Pour mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise, soy sauce, and sesame oil in another shallow bowl.
- Dredge the chicken tenders in the mayonnaise mixture, then coat in the Panko, and place on the rack of the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the dipping sauce
- Combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, chili garlic sauce, and sesame oil. Pour into a small serving bowl, top with the green onions and sesame seeds.