- Prepare the kelp noodles first. Rinse them under warm water after removing them from the package. After you’ve rinsed them, place them in a bowl of water with 1 teaspoon vinegar to soak while you prepare the vegetables.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil with minced garlic and onions. Sauté until translucent and fragrant.
- Add in bell pepper, red cabbage, and carrots, and continue cooking until soft. Reduce to low heat and cover while you prepare the noodles.
- In a large pot, heat 4 quarts water with 1 pinch sea salt until it boils.
- Add in rice noodles and softened kelp noodles. Cook until the rice noodles are al dente.
- Strain the noodles and add them to the large skillet with the vegetables. Turn up the heat to medium and mix the noodles in with the vegetables.
- Cover the pot and reduce the heat back to low while you prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar, peanut butter, and Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Soy Sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Remove from heat and serve in bowls or on plates. Top with cilantro and crushed peanuts. Enjoy!
Recipe created in partnership with Brittany Berlin, @the_bananadiaries.