- Rinse chicken and pat dry, add to a large bowl and coat with remaining ingredients.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes are overnight if desired.
- Prepare grill and grill chicken for about 7-8 minutes per side or until the chicken reaches 165˚F.
- Baste chicken with extra Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
For the Shrimp:
- Rinse, peel, and devein shrimp. Place into a bowl and coat with remaining ingredients.
- Place and fridge and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Grill the shrimp 3-4 minutes per side basting with extra Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
For the Salsa:
- Place pineapple, serrano, and poblano onto hot grill.
- Grill turning until ingredients are slightly blacken. Pineapple should take about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from grill.
- Peel skin off of poblano and remove seeds, dice and set aside.
- Chop pineapple and serrano, seed serrano if desired for less heat.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, add mango, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Mix well.
To Assemble Bowls: Place rice on bottom of bowl and top with chicken, shrimp, and salsa. Serve immediately.