- Heat grill to medium heat (325°F).
- Mix Teriyaki Takumi Sauce with sundried tomatoes and basil.
- Place mushrooms in a shallow dish and pour an equal amount of Takumi mixture into each cap.
- Let stand for 1 hour.Place mushrooms directly onto grill rack and cook for 8 minutes (10-12 minutes for extra large mushrooms).
- Top with cheese and grill 3-4 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve hot as a side dish or appetizer.
Brandon English’s winning recipe from Kikkoman’s Teriyaki Tailgate Grilling Cook-off at Falcons Landing.