- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and oregano; pour over chicken in large shallow baking pan. Turn chicken pieces over several times to coat both sides with sauce. Arrange pieces in single layer, skin side down. Cover pan with aluminum foil; seal edges tightly.
- Bake in 375ºF. oven 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over; cover and bake 25 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Discard foil; brush chicken with pan drippings.
- Turn on broiler and place oven rack at top position for broiling. Broil chicken in pan drippings 5 minutes, or until skin is golden brown and crispy.
Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 1 gram