- Remove large pieces of cartilage and skin from salmon; place salmon in bowl.
- Shred crabmeat with fingers. Add crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery and green onions to salmon; toss to combine.
- Gently stir mayonnaise into salmon mixture until blended. Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Ponzu Sauces.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 4 patties; cook 2 minutes on each side, or until heated through and golden brown. Remove and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining patties, adding more oil, if necessary.
- Serve warm with Ponzu Sauces.
*Prepare one or all three sauces as desired.
Simply Ponzu: Pour 1/4 cup Kikkoman Ponzu into small bowl.
Ponzu-Dill Sauce: Combine 1/4 cup Kikkoman Ponzu and 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed in small bowl.
Creamy Citrus Sauce: Gradually blend 2 Tbsp. Kikkoman Ponzu into 1/2 cup mayonnaise; serve in small bowl.