- Place salmon in a large bowl and add 3 tablespoons Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Season salmon with pepper and paprika. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Place filets on pan, brush with remaining Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce on both sides. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and cut into 2-inch pieces. Keep warm.
- To make the dressing, whisk together Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Pour dressing over and toss to evenly combine.
- To assemble, place ⅓ cup slaw on each tostada. Top with salmon pieces and radish slices. Sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
Recipe created in partnership with @nibblesnfeasts.