- Preheat oven to 350°F. and lightly oil and flour a standard bundt pan.
- Whisk together flours, salt, baking powder and spices. Mix in oil, honey and vanilla. Slowly mix in soymilk to create a smooth, spoonable cake batter. Fold in apples and walnuts.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake until the top of the cake springs back to the touch, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand, undisturbed, for 10 minutes before inverting cake onto a serving plate.
- Make the glaze by combining ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. When the honey foams, simply spoon over cake, allowing glaze to run down the sides of the cake.
Recipe courtesy of Christine Pirello, star of a PBS television show.