For Teriyaki Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF and lightly grease an oven safe baking dish with cooking oil. Place chicken breasts in baking dish and cover with teriyaki sauce.
2. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Cool chicken in dish for 10 minutes.
For Teriyaki Chicken Wrap
1. Place greens, cabbage, and carrots on the center of a large tortilla. Slice teriyaki chicken breast thinly and place on top of vegetables.
2. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce. Roll tortilla away from you, tucking in sides as you roll. Slice in half before enjoying.
For Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1. Stir together ingredients for dressing.
2. Arrange greens, tomatoes, cucumber, mandarin oranges, cashews and green onion in a salad bowl. Slice chicken thinly and place on top of salad.
3. Drizzle with dressing before enjoying.
For Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Strain and add to a bowl.
2. Toss hot noodles in teriyaki sauce. Top with steamed broccoli. Slice chicken breast thinly and place on noodles. Garnish with chopped cilantro
For Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich
1. Spray a medium grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Place onion and pineapple on pan and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
2. Slice roll in half and top with lettuce, grilled red onion, grilled pineapple, and teriyaki chicken breast. Brush additional sauce on top of chicken before adding top bun.