- Add Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original over chicken thighs and mix until sauce coats chicken.
- Heat pan to medium heat and add oil and chicken thighs. Pour all extra sauce from the bowl into the pan. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side and remove from the pan to cool.
- In musubi mold, place a layer of cooked rice on half of a nori sheet. Then layer sliced pineapple, cooked chicken with a spoonful of sauce from the pan, and another layer of rice.
- Push down on the mixture and then remove from the mold.
- Wrap the nori tightly around the molded musubi, and then wrap in plastic wrap. If you don’t have a musubi mold, you can shape the rice into a patty with your hands, place the patty on a nori sheet, and complete the same layering process as noted in step 3.
Recipe created in partnership with @myhealthydish