1. Roughly chop red and green cabbage. Set aside.
2. Peel and julienne carrots. Thinly slice mushrooms. Add to a bowl and set aside.
3. Roughly chop tempeh, until small crumbles remain. Set aside.
4. In a large pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium high heat. Add carrots and mushrooms and sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft. Add ¼ cup of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, mix and cook for another minute. Add cooked carrots and mushrooms to a bowl and set aside.
5. Add remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan. Add crumbled tempeh and let cook for about 5 minutes, until tempeh begins to get golden, stirring occasionally.
6. Add ¾ cup of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, cook for another minute and set aside.
7. Assemble tacos: top each tortilla with cabbage mixture, sauteed carrots and mushrooms and teriyaki tempeh. Optional to garnish with chives and serve.
Recipe created in partnership with The Mushroom Council by Sammi Haber Brondo, @veggiesandchocolate