- Cut sheet of nori in half, keeping the shiny side down
- Spread about 1/4 cup of rice in a thin layer on the half sheet of nori
- Place your chosen veggies on center of rice layer
- Start rolling at the bottom left corner, wrapping nori around filling in cone shape to enclose.
- Serve with Kikkoman soy sauce
To make sushi rice:
Combine 3/4 cup rice and 1 cups water in medium saucepan; bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand 20 minutes, covered.
Meanwhile, combine 1/8 cup Kikkoman Rice Vinegar, 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon salt in small saucepan; heat only until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Turn cooked rice out into large non-metal bowl, separating kernels with fork. Pour vinegar mixture, a little at a time, evenly over rice; gently folding to combine after each addition. Cool rice mixture to room temperature.