- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding asparagus during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, whisk together flour, soy sauce and 1/3 cup water in small bowl until smooth.
- Cook and stir oil, garlic and red pepper in medium-size saucepan over medium heat just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir flour mixture and whisk into saucepan. Cook and stir 2 minutes, or until mixture is blended and thickened.
- Gradually stir in soymilk; cook and stir until sauce thickens and is hot, about 2 minutes (do not boil). Add parsley and lemon peel; remove from heat.
- Stir artichokes into pot with fettuccine and asparagus; drain.
- Add pasta and vegetables to sauce mixture. Stir until all pieces are evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
*Asparagus can be substituted with 1-1/2 cups frozen cut green beans.