Home Cooks > Recipes > Teriyaki Takumi Burger
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
1 pound lean ground beef
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original
¼ cup Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs
2 cups purplecabbage, finely chopped
2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
¼ cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Kikkoman® Thai Style Chili Sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 avocado, sliced
- In a medium sized bowl, combine ground beef, teriyaki, and panko. Mix gently until incorporated. Shape into 4 patties.
- Preheat your grill to medium high and place burgers on the grill once hot. Turn them once and cook for about 8 minutes until cooked throughout (reaches an internal temperature of at least 160°F).
- To make the slaw: in a small bowl, mix the cabbage with rice vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Toss until combined.
- In another small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and lime juice.
- To assemble the burgers, place a spoonful of coleslaw on the bottom of the bun, add the patty, and then spoon on as much sweet chili lime mayo as desired. Top with a few slices of avocado.